Scissor Lifts / Personnel Lifts
Slab Scissor Lifts
Slab Scissor Lifts
1230ES Scissor Lift JLG (LIF-JLG 1230ES)
What are Scissor Lifts?
Scissor lifts are used for applications where more workspace and more lifting capacity are required. They are designed to provide larger platform work areas and generally allow for heavier loads than boom lifts. Scissor lifts may be maneuvered in a manner similar to boom lifts, but the platform may be used only vertically, except for standard roll-out deck extensions that extend horizontally up to 6 ft. (1.83m). Scissor lifts are available in various widths and maximum platform heights up to 50 ft. (15.24m)
JLG Features and Benefits
- A full range of platform heights from 19 to 50 ft.
- Rigid scissor arms provide the operator with the feeling of a solid and sturdy platform
- JLG's electric scissor lifts provide long battery duty cycles for hours of operation in multi-shift conditions
- JLG's rugged rough terrain scissor lifts provide optimal rough terrain performance
- Smoother controls combined with faster lift and drive speeds provide optimal productivity for the operator
- Long battery duty cycles for hours of operation in multi-shift conditions
Used throughout the world by construction, industrial, maintenance, distribution, entertainment and institutional users. Warehousing and distribution center applications are prominent, as are hotel, recreation and educational facility uses.
For more than three decades, the world has looked up to JLG Industries, Inc. as the leading manufacturer of aerial work platforms.
Platform Height (elevated)
Maximum Drive Height
Drive Speed Lowered
Turning Radius (inside)
Turning Radius (outside)
Gross Vehicle Weight
5 ft 5 in. (1.66m)
27x49.5 in. (0.68x1.25m)
2 ft 6 in. (0.76m)
4 ft 6 in. (1.36m)
500 lbs (227kg)
3 mph (4.8 kmph)
5 in. (13 cm)
4 ft 10 in. (1.46 m)
318x100 Non-marking solid
1740 lbs. (790 kg)